- eMacros ADVANTAGE-30 years+ solar driveway alarm wireless and solar driveway alert system produced in our own factory with our leading-edge systems technology. Wireless Solar Driveway Alarm Includes 1 AC Powered Receiver and 2 Sensors. SOLAR POWERED NO NEED REPLACE BATTERIES- The sensor is powered by a built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery which will be charged by the solar panel, so no need to replace the battery, the sensor also can be powered by the DC5V power adapter.
- EASY TO INSTALL- Quick Start Guide has you operational in minutes. Can expandable up to 4 sensors and unlimited receivers for complete coverage of your perimeter. Wireless driveway alarm Detects movement from humans, cars, and large animals. Over 4 fun & unique chimes to choose from. Match different chimes with different sensors around your property to differentiate where wireless driveway alarm motion is being detected.
- SUPER LONG RECEIVING RANGE - 1/2 mile (in ideal situations). Our range is the 1/2 mile competitors claim under ideal conditions. We use newer technology components and excellent manufacturing techniques. Our system has been real-world tested in settings with trees, buildings, walls, and vehicles. It easily achieves a 1500FT wireless range in most conditions. It has been tested through thick forestry, hail storms, gusty winds, heavy rains, scorching heat, and snow.
- EXCELLENT QUALITY - Outdoor driveway alert sensor system is made with industrial grade PVC housing, rubberized weather/water resistant seal, and a Runs on one solar rechargeable.
- EXTREMELY RELIABLE - Much time went into developing and testing our reliable Infrared outdoor driveway alarm wireless detector that will dependably alert you to activity around your property. False alarms are minimized by adjusting the sensitivity of the sensor “eye” with Switch. (Hi = 30ft,Low = 20ft.) See the owner’s instruction manual. Swivel mount to refine the focus and detection angle of the sensor.
2021 new version solar driveway alarm system
The Solar Motion Sensor with Wireless Motion Alert is a convenient and affordable safety/security system
- Weatherproof outdoor solar sensor with adjustable sensitivity control.
- The solar sensor could be placed up to a 1/2 mile from the base unit in ideal condition.
- Alerts with light and sound when vehicles or pedestrians approach within a 30 feet radius.
- Expandable up to 4 solar sensors and unlimited receivers, it is perfect for home, business, property, and worksite.
- Super simple to set up. Takes only a few minutes to set up. Easy do-it-yourself installation.
- Detects motion in up to 4 different zones, Low battery indicator included.
- The receiver can be plugged in using the included AC adapter or can run on (4) AA batteries.
eMACROS,Giving You The Perfect Home Security Solution
Two-way Audio and Siren Alarm
- Mobile and base station alerts and notifications let you know as soon as your home security camera spots activity.
- The security camera The transmission distance between the camera and the base station can reach 1/4mile (400meters).
- The base could alert you when the camera is triggered if it is out of the WiFi network.
eMACROS Home Perimeter Motion Alert System
- The solar driveway alarm system could reach to1/2 mile (in ideal situations).
- We use newer technology components and excellent manufacturing techniques.
- The solar driveway alarm system has been real-world tested in settings with trees, buildings, walls, and vehicles. It easily achieves a 1500FT wireless range in most conditions.
- It is been tested through thick forestry, hail storms, gusty winds, heavy rains, scorching heat, and snow.
Solar Wireless Sensor
The solar driveway alarm is charged by both solar energy and battery, so it will work even on a cloudy day. But we recommend that the sensor is mounted in the fuller light condition.
NOTE: Please fully charge the sensor before mounting it which can work at least 6 months without solar energy, so the solar panel can supply enough charge to the sensor after charging.
The receive range is up to 1/2 mile (under the ideal condition).
Please make sure there is no electromagnetic or metal interference (metal buildings) between the sensor and the receiver. If there have obstacles like walls and forests, the effective working distance will be shortened.
IP 65 Waterproof
[Excellent Weather Resistance]
Our products will be tested and verified many times in factory examinations which include working under extreme weather conditions. Therefore, the sensor has excellent waterproof & anti-freeze functions.
- Based on pyroelectric infrared detection technology, the sensor can detect the object by heat resource and motion.
- Please do not let the sensor eye aim to the straight sunlight, or it would be affected by heat sources and cause a false alarm.
- Please make sure there are no tree limbs, leaves, or weeds close to the front of the sensor.
- Easy to install & operate, set up in minutes with screws, no need for any setting
- The recommended installation height is 4.5-6ft that the sensor can detect the object more accurately.
- Please angle downward the direction of the sensor (rather than horizontal), that way the detector is looking at a vehicle for a longer period of time.
- Easy to set the detection sensitivity by switching the button at the bottom of the sensor.
- In "Hi" mode, the sensor gets a farther detection range up to 30ft.
- In "Low" mode, only pick up the object within 20ft range, reduce to receive the unnecessary alarm.
- Please set your sensor above the ground about 4.5-6ft.
- As shown in the diagram, the detection range can reach 60 degrees within 5m, and the range can be extended to 89 degrees when the distance is over 5m.
- Angling downward the sensor to get the furthest range which is up to 9m/30 feet (Hi mode).
Easy to install
eMACROS Home Perimeter Motion Alert System
- Getting false alarm---Please try to set your sensor above the ground around 4.5-6ft high and 0-30 ft from your driveway, try to set your sensor in lower sensitivity.
- Sensor going off---Please try to set your sensor above the ground around 4.5-6ft high and try to change the sensitivity, make sure there are no trees and moving branches in front of your sensor, please do not let your sensor's eye face to the sunlight directly. and one more important thing is that do not drop down your sensor on the ground.
- Sensor stopped working---Please try to charge your sensor and see if the blue light will keep on or keep flashing, we need to confirm the battery is defective or not, if it keeps flashing Please get back to our service support through email in the user manual, we could replace the new one for you.
- Sometimes work sometimes not---Please try to set your sensor above the ground around 4.5-6ft high and Please angle downward the direction of the sensor (rather than horizontal), that way the detector is looking at a vehicle for a longer period of time.
- Other questions---Please get back to our service support through email in the user manual, we will do our best to make it right for you.
|RANGE||1/2 mile range||1/2 mile range||1/2 mile range||1/4 mile range||1/4 mile range||1/2 mile range|
|Version||2021 new version||2021 new version||2021 new version||2021 new version||2021 new version||2021 new upgraded|
|Expandability||Up to 4 sensors per receiver||Up to 4 sensors per receiver||Up to 7 sensors per receiver||Up to 4 cameras per receiver||Up to 4 cameras per receiver||Up to 4 sensors per receiver|
|Model Number||HS002||MC004||BT274||MC007||MC007||HS002 Wi-Fi|