- MANY USES: Can be used as a ground tarp, shelter, tent or emergency blanket when camping, hunting, backpacking or boating. Keep one in the trunk of your car for the unexpected!
- ALL WEATHER BLANKET: This unique blanket features a Mylar reflective side which can be used to reflect heat, create a radiant barrier, or signal for help. The other side is made of two layers of polypropylene, which creates a waterproof barrier and can be used as a blanket, tarp or shelter.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: This blanket weighs less than a pound and comes in its own carry bag. The blanket measures 60" x 82" (Approx. 5 ft x 7ft)
- SUPER VERSATILE: Keep it close at hand and you’ll be surprised with all the used cases you find: survival, park, beach change, etc.
- 4 REINFORCED TIE-DOWN GROMMETS: The grommets allow this survival blanket to be hung with ease or secured to reflect/deflect heat, and create a waterproof shelter. We test these grommets constantly and regularly make improvements.
Arcturus. Born in the Pacific Northwest.
We're Arcturus, an outdoor company from Washington State. We know a few things about cold, wet weather, and that's why we developed our line of all weather, survival blankets. It is a must have for hikers, campers and boaters. This lightweight blanket features a strong waterproof outer layer coupled with an aluminum reflective layer on the inside. The aluminum side reflects up to 90% of body heat. This blanket comes in its own carry bag and weighs only 1 lb, measuring 5' x 7' when fully deployed.
Designed to Provide You With Protection When You Need It Most
| || || |
The aluminum side of the blanket can be used to reflect heat, create a radiant barrier or signal for help. The other side is made of two layers of durable polypropylene which can be used as a blanket, tarp or shelter when camping, hunting, backpacking or boating. Keep one in the trunk of your car as part of your survival or winter kit.
All four corners have reinforced grommets that it can be staked to the ground or strung up to create an overhead shelter.
Dramatically Reduce Your Infrared Signature
This blanket is designed to reflect heat, and by doing so, it also temporarily blocks your infrared heat signature, providing camouflage in the IR spectrum. Adding brush or a ghillie blanket on top will further reduce your heat signature while breaking up your profile.
EXTRA LARGE SURVIVAL BLANKET NOW AVAILABLE
Measuring at 8.5' x 12' when fully deployed, this is the Granddaddy to our standard-size survival blanket with the same legendary quality.
Weighing just over 3 pounds, the XL survival blanket has 10 reinforced grommets for easy tie down when used as a tarp or shelter. Best of all, it packs down to 4 in x 10 in x 14 in inside the included carry bag.
|Size||8 ft x 12 ft||64" x 88"||54" wide x 48" long|