- REPLACEMENT HOUSING: Fits NuTone 696N without "R0" number, 696N-R01, and 696N-R02, with housing size 8 inch. x 7-1/4 inch only - or units manufactured prior to the year 1999 (not compatible with housing size 7-1/2 inch x 7-1/4 inch)
- DURABLE: Housing is constructed of durable PVC for lasting use
- CONVENIENT: No drywall or duct work changes required with this replacement housing!
- POWERFUL: Motor/wheel housing operates at 50 CFM and 4. 0 Sones, using 115V and 1. 5-Amps of power for a quiet and strong operation
- EASY SETUP: This housing is easy to install and/or replace the existing product for your convenience
Replacing the motor on your Broan-NuTone bath fan has never been easier! Broan-NuTone's replacement motor housing allows you to change the motor without making changes to your drywall or duct work. The replacement housing features a durable, steel construction to provide long-lasting use. This 50 CFM motor/wheel housing replacement fits the NuTone 696N A (only) with housing size 8" x 7. 25" (not compatible with 7. 5" x 7. 25"). It operates at 4. 0 Sones and uses 115-Volts and 1. 5-Amps of power to ensure a quiet but strong operation. This housing is easy to install as new or replace an existing unit. Upgrade your home with Broan-NuTone's Replacement Motor Housing!