- ☞Upgraded Version --- To compare with this newest version, the 1st and 2nd generation of inner doors are easy to break after long period that pets come in and go out daily. Pets also have trouble in coming in and going out, they also scratch their skin. The surface of 1st and 2nd generation inner door material are all rough, thin, and easy to be damaged
- ☞Universal For Pets --- It is not only for dogs&puppies, all the pets only the body size is smaller than the inner door 12.5"/32 CM(H) x 9.25"/23.5 CM(W) can come and go by this screen door, such as cat&kittens, rabbits, etc
- ☞Hanging Type --- The upgraded version with hanging design let pets move more freely, more space make pets don't feel any pressure. The inner door is stable and durable for this
- ☞Magnet Align --- With a built-in magnet at the bottom and middle of the outer frame, the inner flap and outer frame are automatically aligned to close after swings, when pets come in or go out
- ☞2-Way Tab Control --- The 2 plug tabs, which are originally located at the top part of the inner flap, they are designed to be cut down by scissors and inserted into the bottom slot as latches to control pets in or out direction, please remember to cut them down before you start to install the dog door. Please refer to the installation instructions on the detail page or the instruction sheet included in the sales package
Material: PP plastic
Product Weight: 1.00 lb/0.45 KG
Packed Weight: 1.32 lb/0.60 KG
Size: outer door frame: 14.96"/35 CM(H) x 11.42"/28 CM(W) x 0.75"/2 CM(D) inner door: 12.5"/32 CM(H) x 9.25"/23.5 CM(W)
This dog door is consist of removable type of hanging inner door, which is anti-breaking and falling off.
The material surface is smooth, thick, abrasion-resistant for longer life.
This dog screen door is composed of inner and outer 2 parts of doors combination, please read our installation instructions before install.
The plug tab is used to work as lock to control pet in or out. The magnet is for aligning the 2 parts of doors to close after swings.
1). Make sure that the width and height(shoulder level) of the pet are inferior to the pet screen door, thanks.
2). This dog door is suitable for installation to existing screen doors, screened-in porches, window screens and sliding glass door. If you would like to install it onto a wooden door or brick wall, you should have installed a screen to that and then install this dog door to the screen. This dog door couldn't be directly installed onto a wooden door or brick wall due to 2-part snap on scruture of it.
3). You'd better install this dog door with a screen net snaped between the 2 parts of it as a baffle .
4). You'd better install this dog door onto sliding glass doors, screen doors, doors or walls, which isn't direct to outside, considering large cold wind or rain.
Cut the leaf shape bolts with scissors or plier first.
The leaf shape bolts are for controling if come in or go out, or not coming in and go out either. Just insert it into the lock slot at the middle bottom of the inner door frame.
Take apart the dog door into two pieces as shown above. Don't worry to destory it thoroughly, the two is made with snap buckle structure, it's OK if you do that with appropriate strengh.
Assemble the two half of the door frame, both inner and outer frame. Let all the snap and buckle hole aligned first, and go through the screen gauze. Please note to cut down a block of the screen along the inner edge of outer frame.
Press them together into one piece.