- Safety: Run HDMI cables, power strips, surge protectors, and other cords across open floors, countertops, or walls without the hazard of tripping or damage of cables
- Low Profile: Rounded surface provides a seamless solution for concealing cables, extension cords and wires without snags and allows wheels to easily roll over cover, tan color blends in and won’t draw attention
- Easy Installation: Avoid unnecessary cutting with the pre-split channel on bottom of cord cover, secures easily to most surfaces using double-sided tape (included)
- Perfect Size: This cord cover comes 10 feet long and 2-1/2 inches wide, but can be cut to accommodate shorter distances, ensuring a perfect fit for any home or work space
- Durable: PVC material is flexible, yet strong, perfect for open areas that encounter lots of traffic, such as event venues or warehouses
Cordinate Floor Cord Covers are designed with safety and performance in mind. While most floor cord covers create an unsightly obstacle, this unit’s tapered design, narrow width and 10ft. length provide a discreet, low-profile appearance that reduces the chance of tripping while not being obstructive. The tan finish ensures that this floor cord cover will blend in seamlessly with the existing décor of any home, business, office, event space, warehouse or classroom. With Cordinate Floor Cord Covers, you no longer have to choose between style and function. The durable covers are made from a resilient PVC material that is engineered to provide safety and security and can be easily cut to any desired length. This all-in-one package also includes double-sided tape to make your installation quick and easy. Simply slide wires, cables and cords into the pre-slit bottom of the unit and secure to the desired surface.
From the Manufacturer
Organizes cords across open areas