- CLASSIC SIZE – Nick and Nora Charles were a stylish detective couple from the Golden Age of Hollywood. Neither of them was ever far from their current or next classic cocktail, always served in chic mini coupes. Measuring 5 oz to the rim these vintage Nick and Nora glasses are perfect for your favorite 4 oz old fashioned cocktail such as Martini, Manhattan, Cosmopolitan, Boulevardier, Sidecar. The extra 1 oz gives you freedom to walk and talk without worrying about sloshing your drink around.
- SMART SHAPE – just as their namesake couple these retro coupes are not only stylish but have the smarts too. As classic three-ingredient cocktails are meant to be shaken, strained and served without ice these elegant “up” coupes are designed to keep the drink cold longer by exposing less surface area to room temperature and holding smaller amount of liquid within the slightly thicker glass walls.
- TIMELESS ELEGANCE - crafted by award winning glass masters from pure clear crystal glass these long stemmed Nick and Nora coupe glasses are a pleasure to hold and to look at. Gracefully tall and petite while featuring a durable stem they feel good in both man’s and woman’s hand. Dishwasher friendly for an easy cleanup.
- SOPHISTICATED GIFT – every set of 4 vintage coupe glasses comes neatly packed in our luxurious black and white movies inspired gift box with a few of our favorite classic cocktail recipes on the back. Perfectly unique gift idea for wedding, engagement, anniversary, housewarming, retirement, birthday, Christmas or fabulous yourself.
- STORAGE BOX – our gift box can also be used as an ideal cocktail glasses storage container. The silky smooth shape matching cloth carefully secures each coupe in place and protects it from dust, scratching and breaking. Pack tuck away and save the precious space in your bar and kitchen.
Out Of Nick and Nora Glasses? What a Gruesome Thought!
Every Golden Age Cocktail Detective Knows That...
...You don't need anything in the World, darling, just a toothbrush and these coupes!
So treat yourself & other smooth cats and alligators:
► Make it a snazzy gift for yourself, your loved one, best friend, co-worker and anyone who appreciates style and old fashioned bar drinks.
► Pick one of our classic cocktail recipes on the back of the gift box that fits the moment. Stir it, sip it and feel fancy.
► Raise a coupe to birthdays, weddings, holidays, celebrations, housewarming and retirement parties.
► Have a blow-your-wig kinda good time with your friends and great drinks!
► Let the dishwasher do all the cleaning and the storage box all the keeping for you.
For Those Who Appreciate Elegance & Quality
► The Perfect Classic Coupe
If you are looking for that overly large cocktail glass, take a pass. In 1920's and 30' the classic three ingredient bar drinks measured around 4 ounces. Keeping with this Golden Age tradition our Nick and Nora coupes were designed to hold that amount perfectly while an extra 1 oz volume was added to give you freedom to move around and mingle cocktail in hand without worrying about sloshing your drink.
Vintage Elegance & Sophistication
► Elevate Your Cocktail Experience
Like straight from your beloved black & white movies these Nick and Nora cocktail coupes are gracefully light, thin rimmed for tasty garnishes and authentically "up" shaped to create the most pleasant sipping experience. Entertain your guests in style or enjoy the ritual of the Cocktail Hour at the end of a hectic day.
► Finest Hand Blown Crystal Glass
Crafted by award winning glass masters with over 80 years of experience our pure crystal coupe glasses are more than meets the eye. Behind the long stems and hand blown goblets hides long lasting durability - barware that has excellent balance, glass clarity and keeps its crystal shine for many toasts to come.
More Than Just A Coupe
Beautiful Gift Box
► Ready for Gift Giving
Every set of 4 mini Nick and Nora cocktail glasses comes neatly packed in our signature luxurious gift box - an excellent gift idea for classic cocktail lovers, friends, parents, newlyweds, in laws or anyone with a great style and taste.
► Keep Your Glasses Organized
Safe the space in your bar and store the coupes in their gift box which doubles as an ideal glass storage case. Every piece of cocktail stemware fits effortlessly in the shape matching soft cloth pad which protects them from dust, scratching and breaking.
Cocktail Recipes Included
► Perfect Excuse to Explore 1930s
Ever wondered what sweet mamas and cool fellas sipped from these classy coupes? We asked our fellow mixologist for his tips on old time favorites - check out the back of the gift box and choose one tiny & mighty or try them all!
► Easy Care & Versatile
Our crystal coupe glasses are dishwasher tested and sturdy enough to through them into a dishwasher and call it a day. Feel free to use them for appetizers, desserts and ice cream as well.
Who we are
Glassique Cadeau is a Northern European brand specializing in professional glassware gifts. Our idea is pretty simple - let's spread the joy of gift giving! We wish that with every set you buy, you get the spark of excitement, festive spirit and that great feeling of finally finding a truly special gift.
Unlike many glassware brands, we are a small sprouting family business. We love hands on experience, creating from scratch, constantly developing our products and being the exact opposite of faceless mass production. Believing that God is in the details we spend weeks reading through your feedback before setting out to create new models for glasses that have both unique style and kind specific functionality. All our products are made from carefully sourced, highest quality materials and hand blown by award winning glass masters with decades of experience in their field. The fabulous gift boxes are not only sturdy enough to pass the drop tests, but also feature our own design artwork. Finally, all sets go through careful quality inspection, making sure our customers get the best quality products of their kind.
Let's spread the joy of gift giving together!
The creative duo of Glassique Cadeau
Arthur & Ugne