- This sling offers steady support and full mobility of upper trunk that allows clients to carry out exercises in a rehabilitation setup and environment.
- The safety loading can reach 500lb(230kg), tested according to the requirement of ISO10535.
- A separate front Velcro cushion is provided for extra comfort. The "U" shape is generally placed up fo females and down for males, which serves differently and specifically for different crowds.
- Used to assist in lifting to an upright position and for support when walking, once fully upright and standing, clients can commence walking exercises.
- Six straps are applied on the sling to better adjust the position and best fit for clients. The leg bands also provide extra fixation avoid sliding when using.
EZ AssistiveAmbulating Sling is designed to allow clients to be lifted vertically from a sitting position in a wheelchair and positioned upright for walking. The sling si fitted around the chest and leg straps which are fitted around thigh. It is best suited for using with an assistive walking device such as parallel bars, hand rails etc. This sling will normally require several fitting to determine clients' best fit.