- EASY CAKE RELEASE - Stainless steel latch and removable wide-base bottom, makes cake-release simple and easy… just push.
- ANODIZED ALUMINUM - It’s the ideal baking surface. Our ‘Safe-Seal’ anodizing process creates a safer, stronger baking pan. A durable, non-reactive finish that bakes a wider variety of recipes, including citrus-based and savory recipes. Freezer safe.
- NO EXTRA METALS OR CHEMICAL COATINGS - Anodizing is not a coating. It is an environmentally-friendly process that contains no chemical additives, dyes, PTFE’s or PFOA’s. Nothing that can transfer, peel, flake or rust into your baking.
- HEATS & COOLS QUICKER - By reflecting heat, rather than absorbing heat, ProSeries cake pans reach baking temperatures faster. Even heating allows for the best possible rise. Once out of the oven, they cool quicker preventing over-baking.
- BUILT BAKERY TOUGH - These are the same pans bakeries, commercial kitchens and baking enthusiasts around the world depend on every day for professional results. Lifetime warranty. Hand wash recommended.
Bake your cheesecake and specialty-desserts for wedding, birthday and holiday celebrations with Fat Daddio's ProSeries Springform Cake Pans. Designed for delicate desserts when the top needs to be preserved and cannot be easily transported, these pans are also ideal for any cake batters, upside-down cakes, streusel-topped cakes, pizzas, quiches and frozen desserts. 3" depth allows for topping with fruit or streusel in the pan after baking. Simply flip the latch to release the pan and serve on removable base. Seamless and straight-sided. Rolled rim for easy-handling. Safe for citrus-based foods. Built to last through daily use in both the home kitchen and commercial establishments. Hand wash recommended.
50+ YEARS OF CAKE PANS
Fat Daddio’s Anodized Aluminum Bakeware is a result of over 50 years of family design and manufacturing. Founded in Los Angeles in 1968, our natural aluminum bakeware became the standard for commercial bakeries, professional chefs and private-labels for many of the leading brands and distributors around the world.
Fat Daddio’s is still family-operated today. Our Pacific Northwest company continues to operate with the same family vision.
Fat Daddio's ProSeries Bakeware
Fat Daddio’s brand and signature “Safe-Seal” anodized aluminum bakeware was introduced in 2006 after creating a safer baking pan that performs better, releases easier, cleans faster, is more versatile and durable than any other aluminum bakeware.
Our ProSeries Bakeware and Baking Tools are manufactured to provide the results that demanding professionals require. We combine the best baking materials and design with the recommendations of professional bakers and pastry chefs worldwide.
- BAKEWARE & OVENWARE
- BAKING & PASTRY TOOLS
- DECORATING TOOLS
- FONDANT & GUM PASTE
| || || |
By reflecting heat, rather than absorbing heat, Fat Daddio's Anodized Aluminum Bakeware reaches baking temperatures faster. Even heating allows for the best possible rise. Once out of the oven, they cool quicker preventing over-baking so your recipes turn out the way they should.
Fat Daddio's Anodized Aluminum Bakeware has no chemical coatings or extra metals. Anodizing is not a coating. It’s an environmentally-safe process that contains no chemical additives, dyes, CFC’s, PTFE’s or PFOA’s.
This is the same Bakeware and Baking Tools bakeries, commercial kitchens and baking enthusiasts around the world depend on every day for professional results.
Fat Daddio's Anodized Aluminum Bakeware features a durable, non-reactive surface allowing you to bake a wider-variety of ingredients like citrus fruits and tomato-based foods and sauces.
WHY WOULD I WANT ANODIZED BAKEWARE?
Natural aluminum is porous like a sponge and absorbs the fats, sugar, oil, dish soap and detergents that it comes in contact with. Anodizing aluminum creates a durable, non-reactive surface which allows you to bake a wider-variety of ingredients like citrus fruits and tomato-based foods and sauces. Typically, ingredients that react poorly with ‘natural aluminum’ and ‘aluminized steel’ products and can actually leach unwanted flavors, and even aluminum, back into your baking. Anodizing ‘safe-seals’ the natural pores of aluminum creating a smoother, thicker, completely sealed and more versatile baking surface.
Anodizing is not a coating. It’s an environmentally-safe process that contains no chemical additives, dyes, CFC’s, PTFE’s or PFOA’s. Anodizing is the reason Fat Daddio’s Bakeware will never chip, flake, peel, pit or rust.