- LCD Screen: High-quality vernier caliper with a stainless steel body; Easy-to-read LCD display comes supplied with 2 batteries and helps obtain precise results quickly and easily
- 4 Measuring Capabilities: These digital calipers can be used to measure inside and outside dimensions, depths, and steps via 2 sets of jaws and a depth rod
- Accurate Measurements: Has an accuracy of 0.001"/.03mm and a resolution of 0.0005"/.01mm; perfect caliper measuring tool for household/DIY measurements
- Two-Unit Conversion: Quickly switch between 2 measuring modes: inch or millimeter with a single click; allows you to set zero at the touch of a button and start a new measurement at any point of the scale
- Set Includes: A caliper measuring tool with 2, CR2032 lithium batteries, a full 1-year warranty, a protective case, and instruction manual
Fowler's Digital Caliper has an accuracy of 0.001" with a measurement range of up to 6"/150mm. The digital LCD display, with hold feature, displays either in inch or metric units for added versatility when measuring and either absolute or incremental measurement modes. These measuring calipers have a zero setting and absolute and incremental modes for taking intermediate or differential measurements. The knurled lock screw holds the sliding jaw in position when required. This caliper is used for measuring inside dimensions (ID), outside dimensions (OD), depths, and steps. Digital calipers are measuring instruments commonly used during manufacturing to provide precise dimensional measurements. A pair of jaws attached to a long beam, with a marked scale, is used to take inside, outside, and step measurements. In addition, digital calipers can take differential measurements that are used to determine the difference in measurements between two objects by zeroing the display at any point along the scale. This product has a full 1-year warranty. Fowler, an American company, manufactures premium inspection and measurement instruments like electronic indicators, calipers, bore gages, and micrometers. The company, founded in 1946, is headquartered in Newton, MA.