- HUMIDITY SENSOR: Our handy meter tool can quickly determine what level of remediation is needed to keep your family safe from black mold. High levels of dampness that go untreated are the leading cause of harmful fungus growth in the home.
- WATER LEAK DETECTOR: Finding the moisture content in your wood or drywall is the first step in early prevention. Continuously check and test suspicious water stains around the house so you can determine whether the area is wet or has already dried.
- MOISTURE READER: The mold test features large 0.3" high digits in a backlit LCD for quick and easy detecting. Our mildew scanner includes extra 8mm stainless steel pins, a protective cap that doubles as a calibration checker, and a “9V” battery.
- MOLD TESTER: For an accurate test read, stick the stainless steel pins into the surface of what you're measuring. The gauge has a broad range of 5 - 50% for wood and 1.5 - 33% for building materials such as concrete and drywall.
- GENERAL TOOLS: We're a recognized leader in designing and developing specialized precision tools dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service. We encourage artisans and DIYers to work smarter, measure better, and repair more productively.
Whether you're a professional contractor or a conscientious home owner, General's ultra-sensitive Moisture Meters help you to easily detect hidden leaks in wood, concrete, plaster and carpet. Available as both analog and digital models, the Meters provide accurate moisture level readings and are great for new home inspections, locating roof leaks or even selecting dry lumber at the yard. 99.9 count LCD w/0.4 in. high digits. Wood/building materials selection switch. Low, Medium and High moisture sounds and on-screen icons. High accuracy and resolution. Data hold + auto power off + low battery indicator. Replaceable stainless steel pins (#PIND4E). Powered by "9V" battery (included)., Lot of 1