- ❤ SAFETY FOOD GRADE MATERIAL: Made of durable and sustainable food grade materials, this sugaring taps spile kit is safe for you to tap maple tree syrup and help you to collect the tree sap quickly. Be a professional sugarmaker by making 100% pure organic maple syrup absolutely without any additive. Make your own maple syrup with your kids at home easily with these maple syrup tap kit.
- ❤TAPPING SPILE: The NEW sustainable maple tree taps do 30-35% less harm to trees and quicker hole recovery than traditional 7/16 inch metal spiles but with the same output. It will not harm the mapple trees if you tap healthy trees and follow good procedures. The hole will be recovered around 6 months later. Be assured with these tree sap tapping kit.
- ❤BE A SUGARMAKER WITH TAPPING INSTRUCTIONS: Quick-start instruction provide EVERYTHING you need to start maple tapping and enjoy your delicious maple syrup. ONLY 4 steps you can find in our Tapping Instructions. No more extra procedures and tools needed. Perfect maple tapping starter kit for beginners or experienced maple tappers, both kids and adult. Make Maple, Birch, or Walnut Syrup at Home!
- ❤CLEANABLE AND REUSABLE MAPLE TAPPING KIT: Just rinse and reuse in the next year when finished collection job. High visible drop lines clearly shows the flow of maple sap, making it easy to spot when emptying buckets. After cleaning up, you can use these maple tapping starter kit to tap the sap year after year.
- ❤WHAT YOU GET AND NOTICE: 24 pcs NEW Maple tree taps (spiles). Maple tapping season runs from January through April, and varies by region. Birch sap flow begins when maple season ends. The season's length also varies by earth climate patterns year to year. Please research the season in your region before ordering, or send us a message for expert advice on exactly when to tap your trees!
Sugarmaking is a great family activity filled with lots of hands-on science and nature education for the kids.
Making your own 100% pure organic maple syrup is much easier than you think!
❤Made of sustainable food grade materials, healthy and no odor with long life cycle.
❤New design heavy duty maple syrup collection taps and tubing help syrup making .
❤ 3/16”sustainable taps do LESS harm to trees and faster hole healing than traditional tap metal.
❤Collect sap to create pure 100% organic maple syrup without any additive at home easily.
❤Each 3/16'' taps is the industry standard used by sugar houses across the country.
❤please tap healthy trees and follow instructions, the hole will be recovered approximately 6 months later.
❤The maple tap kit is cleanable and reusable for next year by rinsing after finishing maple syrup tapping job.
Easy to Use:
1.Measure the height of the tap hole carefully before drilling, normally 4ft from the ground
2.Drill into the tree around 1 inch past the bark, 15 degree upward
3.Insert the smooth end of the spout into the tree by a hammer
4.Connect your tubing to a food grade container to collect sap
5.The maple tap kit can be cleaned easily and reused next year after finish collection.
24 x NEW 3/16'' heavy duty maple tree taps
1.Drill at a slightly upwards angle into the tree and do not go deeper than the mark on the drill bit.
2.In order to save your shipping cost, the tubing would be tightly wrapped with elastic bands.
It might cause the soft hose have kinks and bends, running hot water through them around 10 mins would be recovered.