- 12 Volt DC LED Dimmer: Input voltage: DC5-24V; maximum working current ≤ 6A, maximum power 30-144W, 5-100% dimmable.
- Safe RV Light Switches 12V: Built-in resistors, no need to connect additional resistors, avoid loop to protect the equipment.
- Easy Installation: Connect the dimmer's "+" marked) to positive pole wire, connect the dimmer's "-"marked to the negative pole wire.
- Wide Application: Perfect for RVs, trailers, boats, cars, trucks,or anywhere 12 volt DC power is present, fits in small spaces where other dimmers can't.
- Satisfy Warranty: 24 hours friendly customer service and 30 Days Money Back Guarantee, any questions, feel free to contact us.
Greenclick 12V DC LED Dimmer Switch lets you create low-light ambiance, enjoy elegant illumination in your RV and reduce glare while you relax or watch TV at night, adjust the intensity of the lights on your motorcycle frame or motor.
1. Turn off the power.
2. Connect the Dimmer's Black wire("Input-" Marked) to the power supply/RV power supply's negative pole wire.
3. Connect the Dimmer's Red wire("Input+" Marked) to the power supply/RV power supply's positive pole wire.
4. Connect the Dimmer's White wire("Output-" Marked) to the lamp's negative pole wire.
5. Connect the Dimmer's Red wire("Output+"Marked) to the lamp's positive pole wire.
If you don’t know which is the negative or positive pole wire of the power supply or lamps, please use the voltmeter to test and verify it.
Voltage Limits: 5-24V DC
Maximum current: 6A
Maximum power: 144W
Dimmable range: 5-100%
1. If the dimmer runs hot to touch, there is too much load, please use lower wattage lamps.
2. If the wiring is completed, the product does not light up or remains lit but can not be dimmed, please check if the wiring connects right.