- Eliminates climbing or moving ladders
- Tongs spread for a 14" wide grasp. Paddles are 2.5 inches wide
- Lightweight usable to two stories. Low cost and no water needed
- Fits on an ordinary extension pole, or standard handle. Tongs run flat in gutter even if pole is slightly tilted
- Product works best with dry/lighter leaves and is not as effective with heavier wet or muddy leaves.
Cleaning a gutter with your bare hands can cause painful scratches and cuts. And climbing a ladder to reach second-story gutters is just asking for trouble. Instead keep your hands unscathed and your feet on the ground by using Gutter Sense, the easy-to-use rain gutter cleaning device! This clever gutter cleaner tool features large polycarbonate "tongs" that will grab 14" of leaves or pine needles from flat-bottom gutters when you pull on the 12'-long braided rope included. Then just dump the debris in a trash bag or compost pile! You'll need to add your own threaded broom handle or extension pole to this gutter cleaning device.