- ➠【Digital IGBT Inverter Technology】This ARC Welder come with advaced unique IGBT control mode improves the reliability of welding machine. Powerful Arc-force provide smoother welding and deeper penetration, keep arc stability, consitant welding current, the pretty nice beads, specially when in small welding current.
- ➠【Suitable for Series Welding Rod】The Welder has amazing hot-start, is ideal for the rods AWS E6013 E7018 E6011 of 1/16"-1/8"(1.6mm-3.2mm), you just take the rod touching the workpiece, arc striking immediately, also can handle E6010 cellulose electrode, capable of welding mild steel, carbon steel, stainless steel and cast iron.
- ➠【Safe and Stable】This Welding Machine has Anti-stick function easy the electrode removal from the workpiece, and closed-loop feedback control and multiple protection functions set internally, to prevent over heat, over current, over-voltage, under-voltage and short circuit damage to make sure safely operation.
- ➠【Easy to Operate and Portable Design】The Soldadora inverter 110V 220V equiped with digital display and trouble indicate, read the output welding current. is so easy to use that it can be used by novice or master welder. No matter is man or woman welders. With a easy carrying handle, compact design, light weight, easy for carrying and storage. very convenient, can be used anywhere you need.
- ➠【1 Year Warranty】HONE Welder offers good warranty. If you meet any problem when using this arc welder, please feel freely to contact us at the first time. Our customer service will help you fix it in 24 hours. Just buy it with confidence, let's weld!
Found in 2002, the HONE started the welding industry in 2005, was committed to delivering originality and customer-first brand promise.
HONE welding machines are based on DIY and industry market, home users, and welding experts who need to tailor the high-end welder brand.
- Hot-start makes the arc striking easier.
- Arc-force provide smoother welding and deeper penetration.
- Anti-stick easy the electrode removal from the workpiece.
- Auto protection against over heat, over current, over-voltage, under-voltage and short circuit.
- Outstanding Arc stability with low spatter and deep bath.
What's in box
- 1 piece x HONE brand DC Stick Welder
- 1 set x Electrode holder with welding cable and cable joint 9.5 ft (2.9 m)
- 1 set x Earth clamp with welding cable and cable joint 9.5 ft (2.9 m)
- 1 piece x Adapter cord 14AWG/3C/19.7 inch (0.5 m)
- 1 piece x Steel brush 7.2 inch (183 mm)
- 1 piece x User Manuals
The bellow data are real.
- Power Supply: AC110V (90 ~ 140V) / AC220V (170 ~ 250V)
- Rated Input Current (A): 45A (110V) / 28A (220V)
- No Load Voltage: 85±5V
- Welding Current (A): 10 ~ 120A (110V) / 10 ~ 140A (220V)
- Duty Cycle (%): 25%120A (110V) / 30%140A (220V)
- Electrode Diameter: 1/16 inch ~ 1/8 inch (1.6mm ~ 3.2mm)
- Electrode type: AWS E6013, E7018, E6010, E6011, E308 etc
- Protection Grade: IP21S
- Insulation Grade: H
Real data show you can't go wrong
1. Workpiece thickness Min. 1/32 in (0.8mm) in fit with welding rod 1/16 in (1.6mm) and welding current 18 Amp.
2. Workpiece thickness Max. 3/8 in (9.5mm) fit with welding rod 1/8 in (3.2mm) and welding current 140 Amp.
MCU Smart Control
Built-in MCU automatic control Hot-start, Arc-force, Anti-stick according to the welding state, let you weld smoother and easier.
Special Velcro Function
It is very convenient to strap the power cord after you finish using the welding machines.
High No-Load Voltage
High no-load voltage 85±5V, can handle E6010 cellulose electrode, arc striking easier, is also ideal for AWS E6011 E7018 E6013 E308 etc
Perfect Welding Results
The welding effects of the workpiece is full, flat, deep penetration, and low spatter. It is an ideal stick welder for household and small workshop.
Wide Range of Welding
It also has long length welding cable 9.5 ft + 9.5 ft, you can build and repair all kinds of projects, such as gardon fences, roomroofs, bicycle, iron gate, metal shelf etc, welding mild steel, carbon steel, stainless steel and cast iron.
- Wear eye, ear, and body protection equipment.
- Insulate yourself from welding machine and ground.
- Keep your head out of fumes and keep flammable materials away.
- Use ventilation or exhaust to remove fumes from the breathing zone.
- Do not touch electrically live parts or electrodes with skin or wet clothing.
- Avoid welding in the open air unless sheltered from sunlight and never let rain or water wet the machine.
Tips: If the welding machine fails to arc, it may be due to the acidity and alkalinity of the welding rods. You can try to exchange connections, avoid the wrong terminal connect.