- Picture Lamp - 100 Lumens,16 long lasting SMD LED lighting,3000K warm white glow.
- Adjustable Arms & Light Head - The picture frame light head can be rotated 360° and arm can be rotated 235°(up and down) to adjust the lighting direction to your desired position.
- Timer and Dimmer Presets Bookcase Lighting - Remote control: on , off, timer (15/30/60/120 minutes) & dimmer (50% or 100% brightness, + increase brightness, – decrease brightness).Or manual operation using on/off switch on light.Press once for turn the light ON.Press again for turn the light OFF.
- Battery Powered Wall Lamp - Operated with 3pcs AA batteries (not included).
- Easy Installation - Very easy to mount with provided screws.The led accent lights is perfect for lighting up paintings, artworks, headboard pictures, mirror, dartboard, portraits, photos, poster, frame, tapestry, diplomas, bookcase displays, collections, decorative shelf, jewelry display.etc.
* 100 Lumens,16 long lasting SMD LED lighting,3000K warm white light, 0.8W, lifespan is 30000 Hours.
* The remote control unit will operate portable picture lighting in 20 ft range. The remote uses Infra Red technology. It is best to point the remote control at lights. Physical objects between the remote and lights may interfere with the Infra Red signal.
* Power by 3pcs AA batteries (not included).
* Battery run time is 60 Hours.
* Simple to install with screws (included).
1.First remove printed paper mounting template from back of unit.
2. Drill two pilot holes in the location where you want to mount the picture light. Place screws (included) in pre-drilled holes.Tighten slightly until secure.
3. Use the built-in bubble level to make sure the mounting bracket is level before securing it to the wall.
4. Once you confirm that the bracket is level, tighten the screws to secure it to the wall. Take care to not over tighten.
5. To hang the picture light on the mounting bracket, align the picture light with the mounting bracket and slide the unit down.Light will lock into position.
6. To remove the picture light from the mounting bracket.
A) Hold the picture light by the base (not light head).
B) Slide the unit up.
C) Once the body releases from mounting bracket, pull the unit towards you.
- 1 x Picture Light
- 1 x Remote Control
- 2 x Screw
- 1 x User Manual