- UPGRADED BLUETOOTH V5.0 VERSION: The HOTT portable CD player provides more rapid and stable Blue connection and be easily paired with Bluetooth headphone or speaker. (NOTE: this item is not compatible with smartphone and may not be compatible with some car system Bluetooth)
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY: The HOTT Bluetooth CD player comes with 1000mAh Li-ion battery providing power for 7 hours at medium volume after 3-hours’fully charged. Charging with the USB cable. Does not need AA battery or external power source anymore.
- CONVENIENT: This lightweight CD player offers all standard playback features you would expect, including volume control, skip forward/back, play/pause, key lock, anti-shock and so on. / Compatibility: CD, MP3, CD-RW, CD-R and WMA. / DIR: Only for mp3 disc / 5 Sound Effects: BBS, Pop, Jazz, Rock, Classic.
- ANTI- SHOCK PROTECTION: HOTT potable CD player with Bluetooth is designed with Anti-shock Protection, which provides a stable audio experience when moving with up to 45 seconds anti-skip protection for CD and 120 seconds anti-skip protection for MP3.
- RELIABLE SERVICE: HOTT rechargeable portable CD player provides a 30-days return policy, 1-year warranty and lifetime support, and Toll-free call center. Please purchase with confidence. (Register through the official website and extend the warranty period to 18 months)
- "HOLD" will appear on the screen, if the "HOLD" key is ON. Please ensure the "HOLD" key is OFF before powering it on.
- "DISC" will appear on the screen if a CD with an invalid format is inserted. Please replace with a disc with supported format.
- Anti-Skip Protection can prevent slight shocks but cannot withstand severe shocks. ASP function is automatically applied for CDs, but must be manually activated for MP3 discs.
- This player does not contain a speaker and must be used with earphones or an external speaker.
- The CD Player contains a Bluetooth transmitter which, can be connected to a Bluetooth speaker, Bluetooth headset or some car audio systems.( It cannot be connected to mobile phones, computers or other Bluetooth transmitters). If your car audio system does not have a Bluetooth receiver, the CD player can be connected through the included 3.5mm audio cable.
- For Bluetooth connection, the audio device must be ready to be paired before use Bluetooth function.