- This Rosewood Wooden Urn Box is 100% Handmade and Handcrafted at INTAJ Manufacturing Co
- MADE IN INDIA
- This CREMATION URN is a True Hand-crafted product ensuring each urn is UNIQUE, AFFORDABLE URN and DURABLE
- This ADULT URN comes with sliding bottom opening secured by a screw. It is safe to travel with
- FUNERAL URN fits the remains of most adults weighing up to 100 lbs
- This Tree of life Urn for Human Ashes measures 8 x 4.75 x 4.75". Capacity 100 Cu/In
- Every time you, your friends and family see see their urn, you will see a fitting tribute to the one you love and they lived and you shared together
INTAJ INC Tree of life Engraved Rosewood Cremation Urn for Human Ashes, Adult Large Wooden Keepsake Urn for Ashes, Handmade Funeral Urn Box
What make this CREMATION URN Unique
SUPERIOR QUALITY :-
Funeral Cremation Urns for Ashes are made from HIGHEST QUALITY WOOD - Sheesahm Wood(INDIAN ROSEWOOD) which is known for its Optimum Quality. This wood is described as golden brown to deep brown in colour, with darker streaks that give the wood an attractive appearance. The wood is hard with a uniform and medium course texture. It has a good natural resistance to decay and is considered to be a popular carving and engraving wood in India.
EASY RETURN -
Don't Trust INTAJ INC, Just Try. We Offer Fastest Shipping and Returns at no Cost.
What Size Urn do I need?
In order to hold all your loved one's ashes you'll need to know what the approximate healthy body weight of the person or pet you are shopping for.
One pound of healthy body weight will yield just less than 1 cubic inch of ash. Assume for shopping purposes that: 1 pound healthy body weight = 1 cubic inch ash.
Cremation urn item descriptions list the size of an urn in Cubic Inches. If you know the healthy weight of the deceased - then you know the size of the urn you need. Approximate Weight = Approximate Cubic Inch Size.
Easy example: A cremated 100 pound person (healthy weight) will yield almost 100 cubic inches of ashes. So, if 1 pound = 1 cubic inch then this person would need an urn that is approximately 90-100 cubic inches or larger.