- JERKY, BUT SHREDDED: Sometimes you just need jerky now. So, we dreamed up a 100% shredded beef shortcut into snacking heaven : original beef jerky chew. It's our classic original beef jerky shredded to a light airy texture.
- MADE WITH 100% BEEF: Just like Jack Link's fan favorite beef jerky, our jerky chew is made with 100% premium beef, seasoned with our classic original spices and hardwood smoke it for the delicious taste you crave.
- ON-THE-GO: From snacking on jerky chew in your house to your car, boat and even while out hiking or after a workout, this portable canister of meat heaven easily fits in your pocket, bag or tackle box.
- LARGE 36 CT MULTIPACK: We've seen it happen. Eating jerky chew until there are empty containers all over. One day you'll reach for your favorite snack and it's gone. We don't want that to happen. Stock up with a 36 count multi pack of Original Jerky Chew.
- When you open a Jack Link's meat snack, you get a taste of the American tradition that made this family business a success: hard work, fun and quality products. Our protein snacks are the fuel for people to feed their wild side.
Sometimes you just need jerky now. So, we dreamed up a 100% shredded beef shortcut into snacking heaven – Original Beef Jerky Chew. It’s our classic Original Beef Jerky shredded to a light airy texture. Just like Jack Link’s fan favorite beef jerky, we start our jerky chew with 100% premium beef, marinate it with our savory Original seasonings and slow-smoke it over hardwoods it for that delicious taste you crave. From snacking on jerky chew in your house to your car, boat and even while out hiking or after a workout, this portable snack comes in a handy canister that easily fits in your back pocket, bag or tackle box.
We’ve seen it happen. Eating jerky chew day in and day out until there are empty containers all over your house, your car and even in your boat. And, then one day you’ll be on a hike and reach for your favorite snack and your back pocket will be empty. We don’t want that to happen. Stock up with this 36 count multi pack of Original Beef Jerky Chew.
Jack Link’s is America’s No.1 jerky brand, and we are proud to be a family-owned company. When you open a Jack Link’s meat snack product, you will get a taste of the American tradition that made this family business a success: hard work, fun and quality products. Jack Link’s protein snacks is the fuel for people to Feed Their Wild Side, no matter the occasion.
About the Brand
A Word from Jack...
Were a company from a town that youve likely never heard of with a jerky that you have. As a matter of fact, weve got the best-selling jerky in all of North America and the fastest growing in the world. Not bad for a family business based in Minong, Wisconsin, population 521. Were smack dab in the middle of the great Northwoods somewhere between "where the heck are we" and Gods country. Its the kind of place where flannels good enough for Sunday, and coffee only comes one way--black. Around here, there is fresh clean air, lots of trees, good fishing and hunting. If we didnt already live here, it would be a great place to get away from it all.
So, how did a guy from Minong start making beef jerky? Well, it came to me one day when my boys and I were headed out to the woods for an afternoon hunt. We stopped at a local store for snacks and bought some jerky out of the glass jar on the counter. Turned out to be about as tough as our hunting boots. It was clear to me that whoever made that tough jerky cut the meat the wrong way. You see, I know all about cutting beef, since my familys been in the meat business since the 1890s.
Well, the boys and I went back home and found my great-grandfathers original recipes. The paper was yellowed, but the recipes were as good as the day they were written. We decided to try our hand at making jerky the genuine, authentic way. It turned out even better than we could have hoped for.
It didnt take long for us to decide to share our jerky with the rest of the folks in the area. We started selling our Jack Links Jerky out of the back of my truck from one mom-and-pop store to the next. Pretty soon, it was nearly impossible to keep up. Folks just couldnt get enough of our jerky. So we geared up to make more. And more. And more. Instead of just sharing our jerky with folks around here, we started sharing it with the world--adding new flavors, new textures and new sizes. In fact, I like to think we changed the way people think about jerky. Theyre just not willing to settle for jerky as tough as an old hunting boot anymore.
Even with all the changes over the years, the important things have stayed the same. Were still making jerky from our own time-tested recipes--the kind of jerky my father, grandfather and great-grandfather would be proud to claim as their own. -- Jack Link