- Great Value Set 4’’16.5 Feet▶This PVC line set also includes most integrated parts, more parts than others.With our combination, you can also add other parts you need.
- Ultra durable PVC material▶The refrigerant pipe is ingeniously contained with in and protected by the cover kit.Will not fade, crack or deform.
- Quick& Easy Installation▶ Less screws are needed during installation,very convenient and easy to install, saving you so much time and installation charge.Can be added to any previous and existing installation easily.
- Wide Application▶Our tubing cover is suitable for most mini split or central AC system with 7000 - 24000 BTU A/C Heat Pump.
- Good appearance▶Keep piping organized, clear up external wall for a professional installation appearance.Extends the lifespan of the air conditioner by reducing maintenance.PVC pipes can be painted to match your exterior wall color without looking out of place.
After a mini split is installed the line-set is often left hanging down the outside wall. The outside of your home is not looking good and over time the sun will damage your line-set.
NOW YOU NEED US PROFESAIONAL COVER KIT TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM
Covering the line-set makes it look nice without a bunch of wires and lines hanging down a wall and protects it from the weather or any damage. It is also
easy to install.
Can be added to any previous and existing installation with ease.
Fits any previous and existing installations easily.
Most suitable for systems with 7,000 - 24,000 BTU A/C Heat Pump
selectable for different size
- 4" Cover kit-16.5ft
- Wall Cover
- Flat Elbow
- Clean&Cut - Covers and hides unsightly refrigeration pipes on your external walls.Keep piping organized, clear up external wall for a professional installation appearance.
- Durable - Ultra durable PVC plastic material with neutral light beige color.Protect and hide line set, drain hose and power from all whether elements.
|Size||5inch/13cm||5.9inch/15cm||126inch(15.7inch*8)||48*30 inch||65*35 inch|
EASY TO INSTALL
Drill the frame to the outside wall where the line set comes out from the indoor unit and connects to the outdoor unit.
Screw the frame to the outside wall, and then use the provided zip ties to secure the line set to the frame.
Secure the top into place, and then snap on all the other pieces simply. You can also use elbow piece to install at an angle.