- Marcato’s Bigoli Attachment for forming homemade pasta dough into long, thick strands of bigoli noodles with the Atlas 150 Pasta Machine
- Made in Italy from chrome-plated steel with anodized aluminum rollers; includes Bigoli Attachment Pasta Cutter and 10-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Easy to use; removable rods with plastic combs make cleaning easy; attaches easily to the Atlas 150 Pasta Machine (sold separately)
- Cuts dough evenly for consistent cook time and flavor; fresh pasta can be dried and stored for later use, or cooked and enjoyed immediatelybe dried and stored for later use, or cooked and enjoyed immediately
- Easy to use; measures 7 x 3 x 1.75-inches; wipe clean with a dry brush or cloth
Marcato’s Bigoli Attachment for the Atlas Pasta Machine forms and cuts long, thick strands of bigoli noodles for making authentic Italian pasta at home. Nothing tastes better than fresh authentic homemade pasta and learning how to make fresh pasta couldn’t be easier! Pasta dough that’s rolled and cut evenly results in a more consistent texture, cook time and flavor. The Bigoli Attachment easily connects to the Atlas Pasta Machine 150 (sold separately), which rolls the homemade pasta dough to the desired thickness, then passes it to be formed and cut into Bigoli noodles by the pasta attachment. Fresh pasta can be dried on a pasta drying rack (sold separately) and stored for later use, or cooked and enjoyed immediately. Made in Italy, Marcato’s Biologi Attachment wipes clean with a dry brush or cloth after each use. Includes the Bigoli Attachment pasta cutter, instructions, and a 10-year manufacturer's .