- EASY TO USE — Features a split design that easily wraps around your wires with 25% overlap
- PROTECT and organize your automotive harness, primary wire, and electronic cable installations
- SOFT polypropylene (PP) woven material gives you DURABLE, cut and heat-resistant wrap
- HEAT-RESISTANT — Rated for temperatures up to 150°C (302°F)
- 25 feet of 5/16″ wire sleeving. Suitable replacement for 1/4" wire wrap
Why Buy MGI
MGI SpeedWare is proudly North American – that means great parts and exceptional service every time.
PREMIUM WIRE MANAGEMENT
MGI SpeedWare braided loom is an affordable wire management solution. Protect and organize your electronic and automotive cables.
What is it used for?
Woven wire loom helps protect and organize your wires, and can be used wherever wires exist. Popular uses include electronic cable management and automotive wire harness containment.
How does it work?
Split-sleeve design easily slips onto existing wires. Woven PET polyester is soft but strong, and is resistant to abrasion, cuts, chewing, and heat.
- Rated for continuous use from -50° to 150°C (-58° to 302°F) with a melting point of 250°C (482°F).
Manage Your Electronics
Computers & Work Stations
Keep your office clean and organized. No more messy wires. Looks great - Easy to use.
TVs & Sound Systems
Hide those unsightly TV cables. Split sleeve loom slips on easily and keeps your wires contained.
Everyday Home Usage
Wire loom lends a professional look to your home and office.
Manage Your Automotive Electrical
Durable & Flame Resistant
Ideal for hot engine compartments. Rated for continuous use from -50° to 150°C (-58° to 302°F) with a melting point of 250°C (482°F).
Organize your automotive wires with easy-to-use split sleeve loom. You’ll get dense coverage and full containment.
Long-lasting, lightweight, and cut resistant. Looks great on hotrods, classic cars, restomods and more.
Woven polypropylene (PP) loom is soft and flame resistant. Laterally split design allows for easy slip on around wire bundles without the need for additional taping or zip ties. Cauterize ends with a hot flame to prevent fraying.
|Flexibility||Somewhat Flexible||Very Flexible||Most Flexbile||Least Flexible|