- RIGHT UPRIGHT CUTS - This aviation snip cuts straight and on tight right curves, and designed for left-hand use in confined and overhead spaces
- LONGEST LASTING CUTTING EDGE - Blades are made of hardened steel components individually milled for precise cuts in vinyl or aluminum materials
- STRONG HANDLE - Made with high tensile strength steel will not bend from hand pressure and provides efficient conversion of hand force to cutting power
- COMFORTABLE GRIPS - Kush'N-Power grips conforms with the motion of the user's hands and the indented ribs prevent hand and finger slippage
- EASY CUTTING ABILITY - Compound leverage multiplies handle force to cutting blades by 8: 1 for significantly less fatigue. Made in USA
' aviation snip, cutting action right/straight, Overall Length 8-3/4 in., metal gauge 24 mild, cutting edge serrated top blade, cutting length 1-1/4 in., handle color Green, safety latch yes, handle design ergonomic, material steel, Features compound leverage action. Easiest used in left hand. Top blade serrated optimum 40 serrations per inch. Use with blades up or blades down in push or pull motion. Ideal for working in confined areas. Ergonomic design improves wrist range motion. '