- Support of dual interface protocol: U.2 SDD (direct use without connection) / SATA SDD (required to connect the SATA data cable)
- The U.2 interface supports the NVMe standard protocol, high speed, low latency and low power consumption, bandwidth takes PCI-E3.0 x4, transmission speed up to 32 Gbit / s, 5 A power supply module (SATA only 6 Gbit / s , more than five times faster than SATA)
- Support for AMD motherboard chipsets: B350 X370 X399 A320, the previous one is not supported. You must use RYZEN as your CPU motherboard to support NVME.
- The U.2 interface uses two SATA 6 Gbit / s interfaces and a 4-pin mini SATA interface. The small interface can only be connected to the PCI-E cable to ensure backward compatibility.
- U.2 SFF-8639 has 6 channels / 4 channels intended for PCI-E to connect directly to CPU / 2 channels intended for SAS and SATA to connect HBA / RAID controller and chipset connect.
U.2 to PCI-e adapter card U.2 adapter card SFF-8639 to SSD expansion card U.2 to PCI-e 3.0
It is a solid-state mechanical hard disk interface for 2.5-inch storage, with PCI-E/SATA/SAS signals inside.
Precision PCB technology has passed the signal integrity test, fully suppressing EMI, and signal integrity
Name: PCI-E 4X to U.2 SFF-8639 expansion card
Interface: PCI-E 4X U.2SFF-8639
Support system: WIN7/WIN8 WIN10 32/64BIT/MAC/Linux
Note: This card can support 2.5-inch SATA hard disks. Connect the delivered SATA cable to the motherboard's SATA port during use. Only need to support PCE-E 3.0 to run to high speed
NVME SSD installation conditions
1.PCI-E 4X 8X 16X
2. Please install WIN10 system, WIN7 needs to install the driver, the speed cannot be improved
3. The motherboard that does not support the NVME protocol cannot be used as a system disk, only as a storage disk
INTEL motherboard chipset:
B250 B150 H170 Z170, as long as the motherboard with M.2 interface generally supports NVME
Partial support for Z97, please check the official website or the option of NVME under BIOS
SATA 3.0 expansion card*1
SATA 3.0 expansion cable*1
Fixing screw *5