- Constructed of industrial grade high density premium zirconia to provide more grinding material than standard flap discs
- 40 grit flap disc is coarser in build and is ideal for heavier stock removal
- Bevel Type 29 disc build is effective for countours, edge and weld blending, and radius grinding
- Resin fiber construction with fiberglass backing plate absorbs vibrations without smear during usage
- Each disc measures at 4-1/2-inch diameter with a 7/8-inch arbor size, making it compatible with grinders operatable of up to 13,300 RPM
The Neiko 11257A High Density Premium Zirconia Flap Disc can operate with a maximum speed of 13, 300 RPM. Each 40 grit flap disc in the 10-piece set is outfitted with an arbor size of 7/8-inch.