- One Of A Kind: Ramik Green Rodenticide is made of 1st Generation Anticoagulant: Diphacinone (.005%)
- Target Rodents: Kills Rats, Mice, and Meadow Voles*
- Effective Results: Death may occur within 4-5 days after lethal dose is consumed
- Proven Formula: Ramik Green rodenticides are formulated with a food quality fish flavored grain mix
- Protect Your Home: Can be used indoors and outdoors and is especially suited for wet or damp areas
- Power Source Type: Manual
Neogen Ramik Green Fish Flavored Weather Resistant Rodenticide Nuggets, 20 pound bucket is a bait system that uses food processing technology to produce an unusually palatable & highly-attractive, fish flavored bait that retains its freshness, sweetness & effectiveness in a long-lasting nugget form. Nuggets are hot-extruded so they are weather-resistant without the use of wax that can be used indoors and outdoors. Neogen Ramik Green Rodenticide is part of Neogen’s 4-step rodent control program. It comes to you in a 4 pound resealable bag. This product may only be used to control the following rodent pests in and around man-made structures: House mouse (Mus musculus), Norway rat (Rattus norvegicus), Roof rat (Rattus rattus), Cotton rats (Sigmodon hispidus)*, Eastern harvest mouse (Reithrodontomys humuli)*, Golden mouse (Ochrotomys nuttalli)*, Polynesian rat (Rattus exulans)*, and Meadow vole (Microtus pennsylvanicus)*, White-throated woodrat (Neotoma albigula)*, Southern plains woodrat (Neotoma micropus)*, Mexican woodrat (Neotoma mexicana)*, . Neogen’s broad-based food and animal safety mission was built with the understanding that otherwise wholesome food and feed face numerous safety challenges every step of its way to the consumer. Rats and mice remain a serious threat to food and feedstuffs, and spread disease. Neogen’s proven line of rodenticides is used for effective control of rodent infestations and is often a critical component of an overall biosecurity plan. The mission of Neogen Corporation is to be the leading company in the development and marketing of solutions for food and animal safety. *Not permitted for use against the following species in California: Cotton rat, Polynesian rat, White-throated woodrat, Southern plains woodrat, Mexican woodrat, Eastern harvest mouse, Golden mouse, Meadow vole. "