- Flexible socks stop leaks, drips and condensation from freezers, coolers, windowsills and sliding glass doors. Also great for basement and garage leaks or anywhere water seeps in
- Polypropylene skin resists tearing; reduces dust and holds in liquid, even when it's fully saturated
- Designed to keep your home dry. This sock absorbs water and can be left down long-term without growing mildew
- Socks should not be left in direct sunlight for long periods of time. Prolonged UV exposure will cause degradation
- Not suitable for either the washing machine or dryer as the sock may become damaged in the process and filler loose in the machines
Flexible socks stop and absorb water from leaks, drips and condensation without growing mildew. Socks are made of 100% polypropylene skin that resists tearing and reduces dust and hold in liquid, even when fully saturated. Filler resists the growth of mildew unlike cellulose absorbent socks. Great for use in the basement and garage where water seeps in. Place them in front of freezers, coolers and more to catch leaks and condensation where they show up. This lightweight, water absorbing sock is designed to quickly absorb and retain water. Not for high water volume or a continual flow of water.