- Fitment: Fit for standard 2" NPSH/NPT Male thread, not for NH/NSP thread
- Control: By rotating, control on and off, and adjust spray size
- Material: ABS housing, brass nozzle, Aluminum Female and Male Fitting，very durable, and adjustable.
- Application: For fire fighter fireman station garden, also for green house applications, dust suppression, and evaporate cooling
- Warranty：We have confidence in our products. We offer a 3-year warranty. Whenever there is any problem with the product, please contact us directly, we will provide you with quality after-sales service immediately.
Material - Plastic and Brass，Aluminum Female and Male Fitting
Size - 2 inches
Threads – NPSH/NPT
Approximate Distance - 60 feet
Maximum operating pressure - 100psi
Approximate Gallons Per Minute (GPM) – 75
Positions - Fog, straight stream and off
NOTE: This nozzle will only connect to a 2" NPSH hose, not for NH/NSP thread
◆NH / NST: The most common thread type in use by fire departments today is NST or National Standard Thread. NST also goes by the initials NH or National Hose. It can even be referred to as NHT or National Hose Thread.
But NST or NH is more common these days. NH = NST.
◆NPSH: National Pipe Straight Hose (NPSH) or Iron Pipe Thread (IPT) has the same threads per inch (TPI) as National Pipe Tapered (NPT) but the thread does not taper. NPSH is a straight thread and seals by a gasket
in the female coupling which allows for a swivel, just like NH / NST, which make both ideal for hose couplings. Warning - It will NOT thread into a female NPT pipe. For example, a male NPSH coupling will NOT
thread into a female metal or pvc pipe.
◆NPT: National Pipe Tapered is common in plumbing and some industrial uses. Sometimes referred to as pipe thread because PVC pipe and schedule 40 pipe are typically threaded in NPT. As its name implies this is a tapered
thread so that the outside diameter of the male (ODM) gets smaller towards the end of the fitting and the inside diameter of the female narrows with depth. As the two fittings are threaded together the
opposite tapers force thread friction and makes the seal without the use of a gasket.