- Enjoy a new lawn in just weeks with Scotts Turf Builder Rapid Grass Sun & Shade Mix; grows up to 2x times faster than seed alone when applied at the newlawn rate (subject to proper care)
- Unique, proprietary combination of sun and shade mix of seed and fertilizer results in full green grass that grows in just weeks; expect to see grass growing at a minimum of 12 days and maximum of 21 days
- This sun and shade grass seed and fertilizer combination will change the way you grow grass; it's the most complete solution for large problem areas in your lawn and for establishing new grass
- Fall and Spring are the best times to plant grass seed; seed germinates best when temperatures are between 60°F and 80°F and the chance of frost has passed
- For best results, rake soil lightly to remove debris; apply grass seed with a Scotts spreader, then water daily or as needed to keep soil surface moist until the seedlings reach 2 to 3 inches tall; one 5.6-lb. bag seeds up to 2,800 sq. ft.
Get outside and enjoy your lawn with Scotts Turf Builder Rapid Grass Sun & Shade Mix. With our unique, proprietary mix of grass seed and fertilizer in one effective formula, your lawn benefits from extended feeding, resulting in more full green grass! Compared to seed alone, your lawn will grow 2 times faster (when applied at the new lawn rate, subject to proper care). Use on either new lawns or overseeding existing grass. Scotts Turf Builder revolutionary sun and shade seed mix grows green, lush grass, in just weeks (see grass grow in 12 to 21 days)! Grass seed germinates best when temperatures are between 60°F and 80°F and after any chance of frost, usually in the Fall and Spring. To apply, rake the top layer of soil before applying grass seed with a Scotts spreader. For best results, water twice daily for at least 3 weeks. Each 5.6 lb. bag seeds 2,800 sq. ft. based on overseeding rate. Do not use weed control products until your lawn has been established (mowed at least 4 times), if you already applied weed control, please see those package directions on when to plant grass seed. Finally, be sure to apply Scotts Lawn Food products every 8 weeks throughout the season to help maintain your thick, green lawn.