- SO EASY TO MAKE YOUR OWN MOLDS - Simply combine equal parts of A (White) and B (Blue) and mix by hand until uniform color. Stays put on almost any surface even vertical. No mixing containers, mold boxes, degassing equipment required. Creates strong, flexible, reusable, commercial quality molds.
- MAKE YOUR OWN MOLDS RIGHT THE FIRST TIME - Generous 15 - 20 minute work time for maximum detail capture on small and large objects. Demold time only 60-75 minutes at room temp. Perfect for beginners and professionals alike. Applying heat with a hair dryer greatly reduces demold time if in a hurry.
- TESTED TO CONFIRM FOOD GRADE COMPLIANT & NON TOXIC - Extraction tested by a certified lab. Safe for both water based and fat based foods. Odor free, BPA free and made 100% in the USA.
- RECOMMENDED FOOD APPLICATIONS: Chocolate, Fondant, Gummies, Edibles, Butter, Fudge, Cookie Dough, Marzipan, Ice, Candy, Gelatine, Cake Decorating, Beer Brewing, Wine Making and More.
- PERFECT FOR NON-FOOD USES: Clays, Resins, Epoxies, Prototype Reproduction, PMC & Polymer Clay, Soap, Art Restoration, Sculpture, Plaster, Wax, Low Melt Metals, Jewelry Making, Tabletop Gaming, Cosplay, 3D Printing, DIY Gaskets & Seals, Concrete and More.
Silicone Plastique is an amazing mold putty that has the consistency of cookie dough and is very easy to mix and apply. Created by a chef in order to bring the art of mold making into both commercial and home kitchens, Silicone Plastique has become the “Gold Standard” in the creation of custom food molds around the world. Mold making has always been considered a complicated task, yet with this silicone mold putty a new world of easy mold making has been made possible. Once mixed, Silicone Plastique will stay workable for about 15 - 20 minutes giving ample time to make an accurate and well made mold of almost any object. Cure time is only about 60-75 minutes at room temperature to create a pliable yet durable rubber mold suitable for direct food contact. Cured Silicone Plastique can be put in the freezer without losing flexibility and accepts temperatures as high as 400 - 450 degrees F. Silicone Plastique is a food grade product and complies with U.S. regulation: 21CFR177.2600 and has been tested by an independent, accredited laboratory to confirm its food grade status. It may surprise you to know that almost half of our mold making customers purchase Silicone Plastique for use with non-food materials. Reasons given are ease of use, high quality from a platinum based curing system and the peace of mind that comes from using a product that is not harmful, toxic or emits dangerous fumes.