- Why Choose Us: Our barn door hardware is made of high quality carbon steel with frosted black surface; The bearing roller slide smoothly and quietly like a butter, creating a quiet and comfortable living space for you.
- Easy to Install: Professional instruction and customer service team help you solve all installation problems in time. Save the cost of finding a carpenter or decoration team.
- Package Included: A Super Mini Barn Door Hardware Kit (2x 3. 3FT Rail, 5x Rail Spacers, 4x Rollers, 2x Door Stops, 4x End Caps, 2x U shape Floor Guides, 1x Hex Key;) All necessary hardware is included as you see in the pictures. Cabinet Not Included
- Door Weight Capacity: 60 lbs; Fit door panel width: 26"; Fit door panel thickness: 3/4'' - 1'' ( The package comes with two length bolts, which can fit for your different thick door).
- Widely Apply: Our super mini hardware suitable for both modern and rustic style, you can apply for cabinet, TV stand, storage, closet, window, pet house and so on.
DIY YOUR HOUSE:
Q: How to prevent the door from "rolling off" its road?
Floor Guide: Taking the role of keeping the bottom of the door from swinging out.
End Caps: They are used to protect the door from touching the rail when sliding the door so that the hangers are able to move smoothly and stable on its rail.
Door Stoppers: They can prevent the door from rolling off the edge of the rail, the hanger kit is not including the door stopper.
Q: Can the track be cut to size?
The rail can be cut to size, but please be careful with your hand, and pay attention to the hole and other position. thanks.
Q: What is the distance needed from the top of the door to the bottom of the table top?
The minimum distance from the top of the door to the bottom of the table top would be 4-5/8" overhead.
Q:How much weight can the rail holds?
A: Door weight capacity is 100lbs.
Q: How to assure the bolt length fit my door?
a. With " too thin door " you will need to cut the screw to fit the door thickness or replace the screw with a short one.
b.With "too thick door" you will need to do 2 things:
1) Install a headboard first to the wall (into studs). Then attach your rail to this headboard, which will give you the extra spacing from the wall that you'll need. This also provides additional support compared to attaching the rail directly into the studs.
2) Drill the back side of the door at suitable inch for attaching the straps/rollers to your door, or simply grab longer bolts from your local hardware store to use instead.
|Min Space Needed Above Door:||3 -1/2"||3 -1/2"||3 -1/2"||3 -1/2"||3 -1/2"||3 -1/2"|
|Compatibility:||Single Door||Double Door||Double Door||Double Door||Double Door||Double Door|
|Surface:||Frosted Black||Frosted Black||Frosted Black||Frosted Black||Frosted Black||Frosted Black|
|Fit Door Panel Thickness:||1/2"-1 1/8"||1/2"-1 1/8"||1/2"-1 1/8"||1/2"-1 1/8"||1/2"-1 1/8"||1/2"-1 1/8"|
|Fit Door Panel Thickness:||18"||12"||12"||15"||15"||20-26"|