- Durable And Eco-Friendly - Crafted with high quality zinc-coated steel, our soil blocker is sturdy and well built so lasts through years of use - reduce the need for wasteful plastic seed cell trays.
- Simple Yet Innovative - Quickly make a set of four 2" square soil blocks in one smooth, easy motion. Simply mix and wet your soil of choice, press in using the comfort grip handle, and you're ready to plant your seedlings! Each block well has an extra height - 2.39" to ensure even soil packing and more durable finished cubes.
- Ergonomic Handle Design - The Manual Quad Soil Block Maker's handle features non-slip cushioning and an ergonomic shape for easy planting, season after season.
- Better For Seedling - The soil block produced by soil blocker minimizes damage to fragile root systems during transplanting and avoid root binding as the roots are air pruned when they reach the edge.
- 100% Satisfaction - We will refund your money if you aren't happy with your soil block maker.
Soligt Manual Quad Soil Blocker with Comfort-Grip Handle
Imagine if you could give your seedlings the best chance possible to grow and thrive. If you could avoid the root binding and waste of plastic starter trays, the mess and transplant shock of seedling pots. With the Manual Quad Soil Block Maker, you can! This innovative gardener’s tool forms four convenient 2” soil blocks with a simple push, letting you make seed starting containers out of your existing soil. When your seedlings are developed, simply insert the entire block into your garden and your new plants can then grow naturally, quickly, and efficiently. It’s like gardening magic!
- ✔ Made of high-quality materials for years of dependable performance.
- ✔ Ergonomic handle design ensures comfort, even with repeated usage.
- ✔ Saves money – no need to buy plastic trays or other pots.
- ✔ Soil blocks are better for seedling health, protecting against transplant shock.
- ✔ Extra height built into block wells to ensure easy seedling growth depth.
- ✔ Excellent tool for the home gardener with a passion for seed starting.