- Full shield design provides built-in chin protection and extended top-of-head coverage; protects against falling or flying objects, impacts, chemical splashes and airborne debris; black matte color
- Excellent optics provide increased visibility; clear polycarbonate visor with anti-fog/hard coat; comfortable rear cell foam and lightweight, balanced, ergonomic design for extended use
- Easy-to-set, ratcheting headgear assures comfortable, secure fit; highly adjustable headgear tilts visor nearer or farther from face for preference and application; 2,784 total possible positions
- Easily replaceable visor available in the following options: Clear Uncoated, Clear Anti-Fog/Anti-Scratch, Shade 3.0 and Shade 5.0.; breathable, removable, washable headband
- Must be worn with safety eyewear or goggles; fits comfortably with most goggles and respirators; 100% dielectric (no metal parts); meets ANSI Z87 and CSA Z94.3 standards
Protect your head from impacts, splashes and airborne debris with the Uvex Bionic Face Shield with Clear Polycarbonate Visor and Anti-fog/Hard Coat. The full shield design offers extended top-of-head coverage plus built-in chin protection. The clear polycarbonate visor provides excellent optics, and includes an anti-fog/hard coat ensures clear vision in any work environment. The visor is replaceable and multiple tint options are available. The construction contains no metal parts to ensure safety in electrical work environments. From a comfort standpoint, this face shield features cell foam padding at the back and a dual-position setting to customize the fit. It is also lightweight and ergonomically designed for optimum balance during wear. The safety shield must be worn overtop of other safety eyewear, and fits well with most goggles and respirators. Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 and CSA Z94.3 standards.Suspension materials:Nylon and PP.
Keep your face safe from airborne debris and more with the Uvex Bionic face shield. Ideal for rugged jobs, and designed to be worn with safety goggles, the Uvex Bionic face shield features an extremely lightweight and balanced design for all-day comfort. It's well suited for workers who are exposed to falling or flying objects, impacts, chemical splashes, welding infrared radiation, or airborne debris. The headgear and visor are highly adjustable, allowing you to achieve a custom fit.
Superior Protection from Airborne Debris
Featuring a full-shield design, the Uvex Bionic face shield offers built-in chin protection as well as extended top-of-the-head coverage for enhanced protection from airborne debris. Excellent optics provides increased visibility. The face shield offers secondary protection and must be worn with spectacles or goggles.
The Uvex Bionic face shield is 100 percent dielectric and contains no metal parts. It has received an American National Standards Institute (ANSI) rating of Z87.1-2003 for high impact protection and a Canadian Standards Association (CSA) rating of Z94.3.
Highly Adjustable for a Custom Fit
The Uvex Bionic face shield features a lightweight, balanced, ergonomic design for extended use, and the highly adjustable headgear allows you to tilt the visor close to your face or away from it, depending on your preference and the task at hand. In fact, the face shield offers a whopping 2,784 possible adjustment positions and has a ratcheting mechanism to lock the headgear into place.
This product can be worn comfortably with most goggles and respirators and includes a breathable, removable, washable headband and comfortable cell foam on the back of the headgear. The visor can be easily replaced--allowing you to swap in a visor with a different tint, and helping to extend the life of the face shield.
At the forefront of safety eyewear research and development, Uvex is the acknowledged leader in protective eyewear innovation.
What's in the Box
One Uvex S8510 Bionic face shield.
From the Manufacturer
The Uvex Bionic Shield is a revolutionary face shield. Designed for rugged jobs, it's tough where it has to be, yet extremely lightweight and balanced for all-day comfort. Its technologically advanced design enables the Bionic Shield to more easily stand up to airborne debris, splash and welding infrared radiation. The Bionic Shield is 100percent dielectric and contains no metal parts. It meets ANSI Z87.1-2003 and (High Impact) and CSA Z94.3 standards. Highly adjustable, with an easily replaceable visor, the Uvex Bionic Shield is the face shield workers want to wear. Made in the USA.