- COLD WATER RV FAUCET: Hand pump is ideal for RV's and campers with a holding tank that require a pump faucet
- EASY TO USE: Rotate the handle back and forth to pump water through the faucet
- FUNCTIONAL PRIME LOCK: Keep the water in prime hold position for immediate water release, or leave the line in drain position to return water to the holding tank
- EASY TO INSTALL: Simply drill a hole through the countertop, place pump, and connect hose to water tank
- REPLACEABLE PARTS: Valterra repair kit RP320 available for making quick and easy repairs
Supply water to your RV with the Valterra Rocket Hand Pump! This convenient pump is ideal for camper vans and small tent trailers with water holding tanks. After simple installation, move the handle back and forth to pump the water from the tank to the sink. The stylish chrome finish looks great in any camper.
Use the prime lock to keep the faucet in prime hold position - this stores the water in the line so you can get water without pumping each time. You can also leave the handle in drain position which will clear the water from the line and drain it back into the tank. Drain the line before putting your RV or camper into storage, or keep it in prime lock throughout your trip. The choice is yours!
The Valterra repair kit RP320 available for making quick and easy repairs.