- A Turkey display Kit with an image of an Eastern Turkey with the species Name below the image
- Part of our grand slam series which includes the Eastern, osceola, merriam's and Rio Grande turkeys
- Large panel to hide fuzzy quills and large beard Slot to allow a naturally Hanging beard
- The assembled Kit is approximately 11.5x 7.25x 1.63and includes instructions and mounting hardware
- Proudly Made in Wisconsin, USA; The kit is supplied with instructions and everything you need to mount your Turkey fan, and beard
The grand slam series of DIY mounting kits for Osceola, Merriam's Rio Grande and Eastern Turkey's. This matched set was created for the serious Turkey hunter that wants to complete and display the grand slam but they can be used individually for your local species. The wonderful images of each Turkey species in its natural setting was created by Jim kasper. The full color images are printed directly onto the solid Oak face panel and include the species name for added interest. All bare wood faces are protected by a superior satin lacquer. This line was created for the budget conscious buyer that wanted top quality products. There is an over-size Slot which ensures the beard can hang naturally without twisting or being damaged. If desired the spurs can be glued on for added effect or hung from leather thongs (not supplied). the assembled kit is approximately 11.5 inch x 7.25 inch x 1.63 inch (495mm x 248mm x 67mm) and will work for all North American Turkey species. The kit is supplied with instructions and everything you need to mount your Turkey fan, and beard. Proudly made in Wisconsin, USA.