- Prevent water hammer noise and absorb shock and vibration，protect your plumbing system
- Connection: 3/4"GHT F x 3/4"GHT M
- Max working pressure: 250psi, temperature range 33 deg F to 180 deg F
- Material：Stainless steel+lead free brass
- Can be installed horizontally, vertically and in any position easily
What is Water Hammer?
Water hammer is the term used to describe loud, banging noises in your pipes. Water hammer is the result of a pressure surge, or high-pressure shockwave that propagates through a piping system when a fluid in motion is forced to change direction or stop abruptly. It occurs when a quick closing valve shuts and rapidly stops the flow of water.
The banging of water pipes is not only annoying but damaging to pipes and appliances. It is necessary to apply water hammer arrestors on your household washing machine.
How does water hammer arrestor work?
When a valve closes quickly and stops the flow, that momentum shakes and pounds pipes. The sliding piston absorbs this sudden pressure changes and keeps the pipes from banging. It solves this condition with a cushion of air that absorbs the momentum.
For installation, select a location as close to the source of shock (i.e.dishwasher, icemaker, toilet or faucet) as possible. It can be installed vertically, horizontally or at any angle.
Note: For your safety these units are pre-charged at the factory and are not rechargeable or repairable.
Watflow Water Hammer Arrestor
| || || |
We focus on water treatment related products for years. We mainly provide solutions for water pressure measurement, water pressure regulation and water filtration. In our store, you can also find some useful tools used in garden, pool or bathroom.
Choose us, to get a good helper for you life!
This water hammer arrestor is used for water lines with pressures up to150psi and temperature ranges of 33°F to180°F (0.5°C to 82°C).
- Size: AA
- Connection: 3/4"GHT Female x 3/4"GHT Male
- Hose Material: Stainless Steel
- Body Material: Lead-free Brass
- Maximum Pressure: 250psi Working Pressure.
- Temperature Range: 33°F to 180°F (0.6°C - 82°C)
- Packing: Box
|Meterial||Stainless Steel+ Lead-free Brass||Stainless Steel+ Lead-free Brass||Lead-free Brass||Lead-free Brass||304 Stainless Steel||304 Stainless Steel|
|Connection||3/4"GHT Female x 3/4"GHT Male||3/4"GHT Female x 3/4"GHT Male||3/4"GHT Female x 3/4"GHT Male||3/4"GHT Female x 3/4"GHT Male||3/4"GHT Female x 3/4"GHT Female||3/4"GHT Female x 3/4"GHT Female|