- 15oz of Wild Bill's Hickory Smoked Beef Jerky Strips
- The original Pennsylvania Dutch, Amish-style “hung in the smokehouse” beef jerky since 1983
- Premium hickory smoked top round marinated in soy sauce, garlic, and black pepper
- Proudly made in the USA with 100% US beef - USDA inspected and approved
- Only 2 carbs and 70 calories per 1oz serving
15oz of Wild Bill's Hickory Smoked Beef Jerky Strips (averages 5" to 6" in length). From the company that claims “You don’t need teef to enjoy our beef!”, this tender Amish-style beef jerky is sliced from USDA top round, marinated in soy sauce, garlic and pepper, then hung on rods and hickory smoked to perfection. Production of Wild Bill’s Beef Jerky began in 1983 in the heart of the Pennsylvania Dutch country - Lancaster County. Commonly sold out of rubber gasket, wire-bail mason jars in country stores, taverns, and truck stops throughout the United States, Wild Bill’s fans are legion and loyal to this old-fashioned jerky that changed the beef jerky industry. Wild Bill’s whole muscle beef jerky is available in 2 distinct flavors – Hickory and Black Peppered.