- Filtered Water Pitcher: The 6 Cup 5-stage Water Filtration Pitcher suits your active lifestyle, with its space-saving design it is perfect fit for compact or small refrigerators
- Premium 5 Stage Filtration: Removes 99 percent of total dissolved solids (TDS) for the purest tasting water; TDS are organic and inorganic materials such as pesticides, metals including lead and mercury, minerals, salts, and ions.
- NSF certified and BPA free: The Only Pour Through Filter NSF Certified to Reduce Lead, Chromium and PFOA/PFOS; All material is BPA free
- Including: 6-cup Water Pitcher, 1 ZeroWater Ion Exchange Filter and a Free TDS Meter
- Eco-Friendly: Save up to 150 single-use plastic bottles per filter or up to 2100 bottles a year while enjoying the purest tasting water
"ZeroWater's 6 Cup Water Filtration Pitcher adheres to your active lifestyle. The space saving design is perfect for compact or small refrigerators. The 6 Cup Pitcher features a non-slip grip handle for ease of use. The 5-stage filter transforms your tap water into delicious, TDS-free drinking water. All ZeroWater products include a free Water Quality Meter to test your water to ensure the highest quality filtration on the market. Get more out of your water with ZeroWater's 5-Stage Water Filtration.
Stage 1 - Removes suspended solids such as dust and rust that make your water appear cloudy Stage 2 - Removes additional suspended solidsStage 3 - Removes organic contaminants; pesticides, herbicides, Mercury, Chlorine, Chloramine, and stops bacteria from growingStage 4 - Removes inorganic compounds i.e. metals, nonmetals and radiological contaminants Stage 5 - Removes remaining suspended solids, holds the resin in place
What is TDS:
Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) refer to minerals, salts, metals including lead, chemicals, fluoride and runoff polluting your drinking water.
ZeroWater Technology is the only water filtration system to remove 99% of TDS, equivalent to TDS in purified bottled water.
Get more out of your water with ZeroWater's Premium 5-Stage Water Filtration."